>Am Donnerstag 17 September 2009 14:22:26 schrieb François Leblanc:
>> This patch to permit to build without openssl and minor coding style >change
>> for westcos card.
>
>without openssl, is the card usable?

It depends, the westcos 2ko isn't useable without openssl, but the javacard
with westcos applet and virtual tokens should support hardware cryptographics
(like westcos XX ko, not still in production)

>I saw the code returns not supported if compiled without openssl, but I >don't
>know if those are essential functions, or not.
>
>if the code is not useful without openssl, we could put the
>whole into one big #ifdef and also register the driver only
>if openssl is available (like some drivers already do).

>what do you think?

Like I plan to support westcos applet and virtual westcos token I prefer not to
change ...

>other changes in the code:
>* french to english changes: good
>* why was max() macro removed?
>  (and why was it #ifndef min ?)

max() was removed because max is unused since Aleksey Samsonov good patch
rewrite some part of code. The cross compiler that I use define the min macro,
I'll probably need to add a test in configure script...

>* removing comments with code / #if 0 code:
>  good (I didn't know if these would be needed
>  with later addidions or not, but if they are
>  not needed in future use, it is good to
>  remove them).

I will rewrite it if needed in future, for now like I don't use it I remove
this part of code.

>> I've not found yet how to "pakage" opensc to be build via build script...
>> If someone know

>do you want to create windows binaries with the cross compiler?
>then the build/ project is the right thing. but I have no experience
>with it either. doesn't the readme help?
>http://www.opensc-project.org/svn/build/trunk/

Yes I use build tool, the only thing that I haven't understand is that you need
to build first under linux and use make dist to have opensc-X.X.X.tar.gz file
necessary to use build script, Alon Bar-Lev explain me and it's work very well
now. Perhaps this should be write in readme help (like url to get build script)
if I have some time I will do it...

>Regards, Andreas

Regards,
François.