Hi to everybody,

I'm having some troubles trying to access to one card with TokenD. I'm making
the tests with snow leopard but in 32bit pc so it must not be a problem of
64bits. The log I get in the test is this:

pkcs11-tool --module /usr/libexec/SmartCardServices/pkcs11/tokendPKCS11.so -tl
C_SeedRandom() and C_GenerateRandom():
  seeding (C_SeedRandom) not supported
  ERR: C_GenerateRandom failed: CKR_FUNCTION_NOT_SUPPORTED (0x54)
Digests: not implemented
Signatures (currently only RSA signatures)
  testing key 0 (prueba prueba's VeriSign, Inc. ID)
  Note: C_SignUpdate(), SignFinal() not supported
error: PKCS11 function C_Sign failed: rv = CKR_FUNCTION_FAILED (0x6)

Aborting.

Is it any way to view the opensc debug logs to see where can be the error?

Thanks

--
Marc Rios Vallès
m...@c3po.es

C3PO, S.A.
http://www.c3po.es
C/ Alejandro Goicoechea, 6 Local 9 - 08960 St. Just Desvern, Barcelona
Tel. 93 417 99 55 - Fax 93 253 12 80