Hi,

Example (This is a circumstance worthy of being noted)
$ pkcs15-init -E -C ...
No PIN objects
Create DF
(Example PKCS15-AppDF: (rutoken_ecp.profile) acl = *=NONE,
DELETE=___CHV2___)
Create PIN
Create DF
(Example PKCS15-AODF: (rutoken_ecp.profile) acl = *=NEVER, READ=NONE,
UPDATE=___$SOPIN___, WRITE=___$SOPIN___, DELETE=___$SOPIN___)

Aventra development: