Hi,

On Oct 2, 2009, at 14:06, gilles Bernabé wrote:

> _that is strange because in the windows popup the certificates are
> exactly the same, there's just a little difference  , when i load it
> on the card, in the fieds of the certificate : E:..., CN:.., .....,
> i've got "OID.2.5.4.0" on the card and just "O" (for organisation)
> when i load it in the webbrowser in format pkcs12, but the values
> associated to this field organisation are the same and all the rest
> is the same.

I don't think I understood this cleary, could you please clarify?

What certificate attributes and values to you see on the card?
What certificate attributes and values do you see when you load it in
firefox?

Just a couple of thoughts:

- Are you formatting the card with the onepin profile, as described in
[1]?
- If you're following the instructions in [2], don't use the option ---
split-key -u sign,decrypt. This is only needed for CardOS based smart
cards, like the eToken 32k/64k, but not for java cards with the
muslcle applet.

What is the output of pkcs11-tool --test --login?

[1] - http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/Cyberflex
[2] - http://www.unixgarden.com/index.php/securite/smartcards-applications