On 24.10.2009, at 9:35, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> Am Freitag 23 Oktober 2009 17:49:57 schrieb Alon Bar-Lev:
>> Yes.
>> I can work on this.
Great!

>> Is everything else finished and merged?
>> svn is difficult in merging back after file move.
>
> lets wait till we merged 0.12 and trunk.
> I guess martin knows best how to handle that,
> maybe he has a git svn, so he can merge his changes
> as series, but a merge as a single large diff would
> be ok too. (or the rm/mv combo as worst case.)
I think that one big merge commit from branch is the best solution at
the moment.

> for the library changes: I know what should be needed to do:
> move libopensc definition (for the shared lib) from src/libopensc/
> to src/, and convert the libs in src/libopensc/ lib/pkcs15init/ and
> lib/scconf/ to noinst_ libs (see src/common/ it has already
> "libcommon.la"
> which is later included as .a archive in linking, and libtool/automake
> handle everything correctly.
There are some other things as well:
1. Signer - either drop it or extract it (if there are users who claim
it on the mailing list) I still claim that it is not of interest to
most users. And that it has very few if any users in real life.
2. p15emu-westcos.c. Problem: consistent naming. Rest of the emulation
drivers use pkcs15-<name>.c As there are pkcs15-foo.c files in src/
libopensc that deal with other tasks than emulation, maybe push the
emulation drivers into a subdirectory for clarity?

--
Martin Paljak
http://martin.paljak.pri.ee