a few questions about this:
========== libseacap11.so: Read Data (no login) ==========
========== libseacap11.so: Create Certificate/Key ==========
========== libseacap11.so: Read Data (with login) ==========
========== libseacap11.so: Delete Certificate/Key ==========
========== opensc-pkcs11.so: Read Data (no login) ==========
========== opensc-pkcs11.so: Create Certificate/Key ==========

so you also want to create keys on the card?
So far I was only aware of your plans to:
 * unlock cards fresh from the CA (no log file for that)
 * store certificates (part of the log I hope)
 * delete certificates? (part of the log I hope)
 * store private data objects (no log - but a "later" issue, right?)

ok, will have a look and see if I can find out what is wrong.
btw: an opensc debug log (level 6) for "Create Certifikate/Key"
would be nice too.

maybe best as sync'ed logs (i.e. run your tool once, and create
all log files from that single run - opensc, pkcs11-spy, pcscd,
your tool), so we can switch back and forth to see what is wrong.

read data works as far as I know, so please no log files for that.
(or what is the issue with that?)

once I had a look at the log, I will report back.

Regards, Andreas