Am 05.01.2010 um 15:24 schrieb Ludovic Rousseau

Hi,

> From
> /usr/local/SecurityPieces/Frameworks/security_utilities.framework/Headers/debugging.h
> //
> // The debug-log macro is now unconditionally emitted as a DTrace static
> probe point.

The "unconditionally" seems to be a red herring - if I read the header
correctly, release builds have the probes removed.

> It looks like it is related to DTrace. And I am a very beginner at DTrace.
> So any help is welcome.

- IMO the nicest intro to dtrace is Session 412 of the 2009 WWDC, "Advanced
debugging and performance analysis".. See the WWDC PDF and the recordeded
session.

- sudo  dtrace -l | grep sec

will give you a extensive list of security related dtrace probes.

Regards,
        Tom_E