On 09.01.2010, at 13:00, Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> I received a couple of recent Feitian PKI smartcards for testing.
> It seems that the PKI smartcard has a new ATR, very similar to
> FTCOS/PK-01C:
>
> opensc-tool --atr
> Using reader with a card: Feitian SCR301 00 00
> 3b:9f:95:81:31:fe:9f:00:65:46:53:05:30:06:71:df:00:00:00:81:61:10:c6
This would be for the entersafe card driver I assume? Do you have a patch?

> On spec, these cards seem perfect and support PKCS#11.
> Do you think card-entersage.c should be modified to support this card?
A card can not support PKCS#11 (PKCS#11 is a software interface, not a card
application standard)

> Does this card support PKCS#15?
A card can have a PKCS#15 compatible interface (or applet, in case of a
JavaCard)

> Also, I would like to register on tracs to report bugs. For example, I
> can generate an RSA keypair with --pin but not enter pin by keyboard.
PKCS#15 initialization does not work with pinpads, yet.

Andreas, what is the status of trac registration? Is SpamPlugin added? I don't
think we should restrict access to Trac. I can would suggest adding SpamPlugin
and enable openid authentication - we'd be freed from the registration and user
database hassle altogether.

--
Martin Paljak
http://martin.paljak.pri.ee