Am Freitag 15 Januar 2010 23:11:54 schrieb Alon Bar-Lev:
> I see.
>
> I can confirm that on my test environment everything is working
> correctly if I put SSLVerifyClient require at server wide.

not an option - trac login etc.

but my guess is: your ssl library doesn't support regonitation.
(disabling it was the ususal fix for many vendors with the recent
ssl issue...)

> So we can solve this by using two addresses for server, one for svn
> with require and the other for trac. Or we can use a different port
> for svn.

or disable client cert authentication and use passwords.
we already have that for /svnp/, so can you send me a
htpasswd line?

Regards, Andreas