Hello,

Does someone successfully build opensc with

m4 1.4.13

autoconf 2.65

libtool 2.2.6b

When  I try to run 'autoreconf -ivf' get result:

autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal --force -I m4
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: running: libtoolize --copy --force
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf --force
configure.ac:100: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DEFINE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:248: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR
configure.ac:310: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_LIB
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

Someone can help (google search give me a lot of issue like this

but no explain why or howto solve it....)

Regards,

François.