all packages except openct and opensc: up to date. nice.

opensc: old 0.11.9 package, without the important starcos
fix, so I hope they can update this soon. I opened a bug
for it.

openct: totaly outdated and broken (not migrated from hal
to udev). won't work except for serial readers.

for openct the current debian package is broken too,
as they didn't fix it either. patches for all bugs
and build changes are available, as well as prepared
"0.6.19-0" package I build myself, so it should be
easy for them to add the fixes.

If you know how to make sure that these bugs are fixed
before the next release: help is very welcome!

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/opensc/+bug/519711
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openct/+bug/519713

Regards, Andreas