hmm. for openct we can create a new release.
are there any other pending changes, that should
go into an openct release?

for opensc a 0.12 release from trunks is several
weeks away, as we are still doing many cleanups and
changes.

we could release another 0.11.* with a backport of
some changes. what patches would be candidates for
that? your rutoken improvements? what else?

for ubuntu we are too late anyway, as today is the
deadline for new debian syncs / new versions. only
bug fixes from this point on, so getting a new version
of some package into ubuntu is unlikely.

but does anyone know when the debian freeze is?
IIRC they plan some major new version too, so
we should try to get working packages in debian too.

for all other distributions I have little clue about
their release schedule and what the status of opensc
and friends in those is etc.

Regards, Andreas