Hello,

after some time-consuming test with the files from opensc build I came to the
conclusion, that opensc-pkcs11.dll works with Firefox using all versions
starting with
opensc-i686-pc
The last one is dated 29-Jul-2009.

The others ( opensc-i686-w32, opensc-i686-w64 ) don't work.
On the other hand, the command line tools work in all builds.
(At a first glance).

I appreciate the windows installer very much. At the moment
I'm still distributing the Smart Card Bundle. A lot of our
users would be helpless without an installer.

So, thanks for the windows installer! - and please include a working
opensc-pkcs11.dll.

Grüße
  Johannes