Hello,

It has been a while. You know project delays. But I am now back on track.
The script worked great. I am looking into decoding that output of the
image so that I may view it and possibly get the header information from it.
I am just seeing if anyone could point me in a starting direction.

Thank you,

Harry Anuszewski

<Script>
#!/bin/bash
# Dump the objects on a PIV card in the reader.
# to the current directory.
# Although pkcs15-tool -C can do this, it dumps
# to the printer.
#

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/smartcard/lib
export PATH=/opt/smartcard/bin:$PATH
PDA="pkcs11-tool -r -y data --application-id"
PDC="pkcs15-tool -r"

$PDA 2.16.840.1.101.3.7.1.219.0 > ccc
$PDA 2.16.840.1.101.3.7.2.48.0 > chuid
$PDA 2.16.840.1.101.3.7.2.48.2 > uchuid

# X.509 Certificate for PIV Authentication
$PDA 2.16.840.1.101.3.7.2.1.1 > cert.1.object

#X.509 Certificate for Digital Signature
$PDA 2.16.840.1.101.3.7.2.1.0 > cert.2.object

#X.509 Certificate for Key Management
$PDA 2.16.840.1.101.3.7.2.1.2 > cert.3.object

#X.509 Certificate for Card Authentication
$PDA 2.16.840.1.101.3.7.2.5.0 > cert.4.object

$PDA 2.16.840.1.101.3.7.2.144.0 > security.object

$PDC 01 > cert.1.txt
$PDC 02 > cert.2.txt
$PDC 03 > cert.3.txt
$PDC 04 > cert.4.txt

# next 3 need PIN
echo Will read PIN 3 times: fingerprints printedinfo and facialimage
$PDA 2.16.840.1.101.3.7.2.96.16 --login > fingerprints
$PDA 2.16.840.1.101.3.7.2.48.1  --login > printedinfo
$PDA 2.16.840.1.101.3.7.2.96.48 --login > facialimage
</Script>