On May 26, 2010, at 23:21 , Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> are there any plans for new version?
> * what happend to opensc 0.11.*? I thought the problem with
>  gost / engine_pkcs11 is so big, it should be fixed in
>  the 0.11 line to help normal users, and so distributions
>  can backport that fix if they want.
Is there anything else that would be needed for 0.11.14 [1] in addition to
(from NEWS):

* #197: Fix importing 2048b keys to entersafe cards
* Fix loading openssl engine with GOST algorithms
* Building with newer libtool (Fedora 13) fixed
* Man pages updated

A testing package is available from [2]. Give it a try (keeping in mind that
this is NOT 0.12, so needs to be compared to 0.11.13) and report success and
troubles.

[1] http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/log/releases/opensc-0.11.14
[2] http://www.opensc-project.org/files/opensc/testing/opensc-0.11.14-rc1.tar.gz

--