Hello,

here's a patch for Italian CNS support against the current trunk, this
time without secure messaging. The plan is to reach a consensus on
this version, then add Secure Messaging, building on Viktor's work.

There shouldn't be any thorny issues to deal with. The two outstanding
discussion points, IMHO, are:

- in card-cardos.c, I changed the logic around line 820, because I
think that the previous handling of outlen was downright wrong – am I
missing something fundamental?

- I kept the "Give random" function in iso7816.c. It doesn't really
belong to ISO 7816, but it does belong to ETSI TS 101 206-3, and it is
shared by many cards. What do you think about this?  Should I confine
it to card-itacns.c, or is it OK to keep it there, os other (and
future) drivers could benefit from it?

Any feedback is extremely welcome!

Thanks,

--