Hello,
On Aug 25, 2010, at 1:30 AM, Felipe Blauth wrote:
> First of all, the environment I'm running this program is:
>
> OS : Ubuntu 10.04
> Opensc version : opensc 0.11.12 [gcc  4.4.3] (version from ubuntu repository)
First, please try with a SVN snapshot.

Also, please enable debugging (set to 9 and uncomment debug_file in
opensc.conf) and send the generated log file.

I'm not sure, but I suspect that  changing hide_empty_tokens = false; in
opensc.conf can have a difference in the initialization case, as otherwise
tokens will not be created if there are no user PIN codes. Please try with this
option enabled as well.

--
Martin Paljak
@martinpaljak.net