Hello,

On Aug 28, 2010, at 11:55 AM, Aventra development wrote:
> The 1K key generation works nicely, but we are having a problem generating a
> 2K key using OpenSC 0.11.13 and our own MyEID card.
Probably you should then know best what is going wrong?

> OpenSC correctly finds a new file id and creates the file, and after that it
> tries to store the key to that file.
> The issue is that the created file’s size is only 1024 bytes, so the card
> will answer with 67 00 (Wrong length).
1024 bytes should be enough to store a 2048bit keypair.

> Some code in OpenSC decides to create the wrong sized file, but I have not
> been able to find it.
Please provide OpenSC debug log on level 9 for the commands you used, together
with the commands.

> Now I’m curious that, does other cards work when generating (or just loading)
> 2048 byte keys?
Please use the 0.12.0 snapshot [1], which has been confirmed to work at least
with CardOS and Feitian cards.

Thanks,

[1] http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/PreReleases
--