Hello,
On Aug 28, 2010, at 12:11 PM, Aventra development wrote:
> We have been improving the MyEID card driver and have soon a new patch for
> this.
> Do you still apply any patches to the 0.11.xx line of OpenSC or is any new
> patch only for the upcoming 0.12 release?
What exactly have you improved in the driver? I don't remember any bugreports
about MyEID cards.

Generally speaking, I'd suggest to focus on 0.12

> I’m asking this because I’m not sure how much the versions differ from each
> other, and do the 0.12 version have different requirements e.g. regarding
> pcsc-lite version etc. And should we have a patch for both, or only for 0.12?
All pcsc-lite version should be supported by OpenSC. Please note that the
latest pcsc-lite will generally not be available with a very old OpenSC on a
Linux distro. For Windows and OS X, there's no difference, as they shall be
using the latest version of OpenSC all the time.

Best,
--
Martin Paljak
@martinpaljak.net