Hello,
On Sep 15, 2010, at 12:04 PM, JEAN Guillaume wrote:
> I made a patch to remove a problem with the initialization of structures when
> using Visual Studio debugger mode. Because
> Visual Studio does not initialize the structure with 0 but random data. In my
> case cdcdcdcd.
Will not apply.

Private reader data is allocated with calloc [1], so it must be set to 0 by
calloc [2].

The cardmod copy-paste uses malloc [3], so that should be fixed instead.
But when fixing cardmod requirements for the pcsc driver, needed modifications
should be embedded in the generic PC/SC driver instead of copying the code.

[1]
http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/browser/trunk/src/libopensc/reader-pcsc.c#L807
[2] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/3f8w183e(VS.71).aspx
[3]