Le samedi 18 septembre 2010 à 21:54 +0200, Ludovic Rousseau a écrit :
> But I will go to the Debian Miniconf-Paris/2010 [1] (end of october in
> Paris/France) and propose a talk about "smart cards in Debian".
> If you are nearby and (preferably) speak French just come.

I registered on
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Miniconf-Paris/2010#Participants

> Of course I have not yet started to work on my slides. So this
> discussion about possible subjects for a conference is very
> interesting. Please go on :-)

It may be interested if we were allowed to have a training room. Some
developers may be interested in configuring right away their smartcard
system. This could be cool if you made the presentation and I handle
training. What do you think?

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel Pouré