Le lundi 29 novembre 2010 à 19:09 +0200, Martin Paljak a écrit :
> It is 99% a packaging issue that depends on Debian packaging policy.

As stated in the discussion on Debian mailing list, the PKCS#11 is
backwards compatible. OpenSC 0.12 is not a new version but an
enhancement. Plus a lot of cards became end-of-life.

So this discussion about .so.X is beyond my understanding.

What does Ludovic think of this shared library issue?

>  If somebody would create sample debian files for upstream to test and
> base work on, would be really nice. This far noone has done it (but I
> heard Jean-Michel talk about plans for becoming a Debian developer).

Still on my radar. I had a discussion at JM2L this week-end with Debian
developers and they recommend that we create a Debian repository with
daily compiled packages. There are tools to cross compile for most
platforms. According to them, it would not be too hard.

According to them, a Debian repository is a more flexible solution.

Kind regards,