On Jan 3, 2011, at 11:39 PM, Emanuele Pucciarelli wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 18:26, Brian Thomas <b.tho...@astronautics.com> wrote:
>
>> I need to compile OpenSC version 12 myself.  I am working on a custom
>> implementation using a minidriver in Windows XP.  Can somebody please list
>> the required steps or point me in the direction of the required tools?  Any
>> help is much appreciated.
>
> You can find a "Microsoft Windows" section at the end of
>
> http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/CompilingInstalling
>
> I haven't tried it myself recently, but it should be much closer to a
> working solution than to a starting point, if I remember correctly!
Hello.

Current Windows installer is built with mingw, as instructed on
WindowsInstaller [1]

Building with VS is possible, but is not as automated and repeatable as mingw
(the dependancies need to be fetched and built as well somehow). Improvements
to both documentation and alternative build scripts (cmake, scons etc) that
deal with compiling the dependancies (OpenSSL, zlib) as well are highly
appreciated.

Currently the WindowsInstaller page is more recent and up to date than the
CompilingInstalling page (for non-standard-posix-unix platforms the specialized
pages should remain the authoritative ones, IMO)

[1]
http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/WindowsInstaller#BuildinstructionsWindows
--
@MartinPaljak.net