Le mercredi 12 janvier 2011 à 12:07 +0200, Martin Paljak a écrit :
> Jean-Michel, what were the symptoms of the bug?

Feitian R-301 was updated recently with a new CCID firmware,
which works fine:
http://www.gooze.eu/feitian-r-301-v2

In the CCID database, it is listed as the Feitian SCR310:
http://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/ccid/shouldwork.html#0x096E0x0505

But we call the reader the Feitian R-301 v2.

As for R-301-v1, it used to have an unsupported message, but it proved
to be an OpenCT incompatibility. So everything was fine.

We never had any problem with the R-301 v1.
We never had a single return of the R-301 v1.

This is good to do libCCID automatic testing, but when an error has no
impact of OpenSC, it is unfair to keep listing a reader in the
unsupported list.

Per discussion, we have to pay to get the reader out of the unsupported
list, and this is quite a large sum of money.

So our official position is:
* If you own an R-301v1 reader and you have incompatibility problems,
then ship it back to us so that we can reproduce the problem. We will
replace it with an R-301 v2 at no cost. We are really interested, as it
never arrived before.
* The R-301 v2 works perfectly.

Kind regards,