On 1/14/2011 10:39 AM, Brian Thomas wrote:
> *Hello:*
>
> We have developed a mini driver which is used for Windows XP smart card login
> using OpenSC 0.11.13.

Is this available?

Have you looked a the cardmod code in OpenSC?

> We have tried to update it to use OpenSC 0.12, but for some reason
> sc_context_create() hangs until the card is removed.

Do you have OpenSC debug output?

> Does anyone have any idea what would cause this?

Sounds like some issues I had with using the coolkey CSP See:
http://www.opensc-project.org/pipermail/opensc-devel/2009-February/011905.html

It could also have to do with bug #309 reported yesterday!
dealing withthe setting of lock_login parameter in opensc.conf

> Thanks,
>
> Brian Thomas

  Douglas E. Engert  <deeng...@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory