Am Montag 31 Januar 2011, um 10:35:47 schrieb Ludovic Rousseau:
> I don't know if it is possible to specify a PPS.
> It is not possible to do that using pcsc-lite unless the driver has
> support for it.

ok, thanks for the advice! more reason to return cards with broken
atr to the manufacturer :)

one more question about return codes on SCard API:
is SCardTransmit supposed to return values other than 0 and 0x8000???? ?
in windows scarderr.h it seems the upper two bits encode ok/info/warn/err
and the other bits define the detailed info/warning/status/error code.

So today I once saw (on windows) a api call to SCardTransmit return some
non 0 but also non error (i.e. not 0x8???????) value, and wonder what the
right treatment would be. will investigate this issue tomorrow in detail,
maybe I can find out what is going on.

but maybe you or someone here knows about this already and can give me
advice? in pcsclite.h I don't see this notion of different error/warn/...
levels, only 0x0 (ok) and a list of 0x8...... errors (the usual stuff
from windows).

Thanks and best regards,

Andreas