Le dimanche 06 février 2011 à 22:38 +0100, Peter Stuge a écrit :
> You would have to explain what the problem is. :)

I am having a problem with CAcerts certificates containing
an SSO ID in the email field:
http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/ticket/324

Firefox and OpenSSH + opensc-pkcs11.so fail to use such certificates.

I tried to debug Firefox using pkcs11-spy, with no result as Firefox
seems to reject this module (security reason?).

So I had to run ssh commands with pkcs11-spy.

But my bug report is far from being readable and IMHO is bullshit.

So I would like to know a little bit more about OpenSSL pkcs11 engine. I
know how to load certificates:
OpenSSL>engine dynamic -pre SO_PATH:/usr/lib/engines/engine_pkcs11.so
-pre ID:pkcs11 -pre LIST_ADD:1 -pre LOAD -pre
MODULE_PATH:opensc-pkcs11.so

For example, I don't know how to run verify commands or sign commands
using the PKCS11 engine, directly from openssl command line, not the
interpreter.

Kind regards,