Le mardi 08 février 2011 à 09:08 +0100, Ludovic Rousseau a écrit :
> It is _expected_ to have a _highly_ variable time for prime number
> generators.

This is understood now. So please let us remove key generation time on
the wiki for all cards. This is kind of spam to me to let users believe
that some card can do fast and the Feitian PKI is slow.

I am quite surprised that people modified the Feitian PKI page and added
2m38s and other cards have very low time. Some users might believe: Hey
this other card is fast. My timings were in the range of 1 minute.

This is all what I am asking for: equal treatment.