Did you try to specify the -i parameter when importing certificates?

pkcs15-init --store-certificate cert.pem -v -i 45

where i is the key_id?

I didn't try with multiple certs actually, but that's how I imported
certificates assigning them to a key. See
http://blog.ejbca.org/2010/03/using-pure-opensc-formatted-smart-cards.html

Cheers,
Tomas