In the testing process of OpenDNIe I've found a problem related with concurrent
access to opensc-pkcs11 library.

In short: as DNIe can only handle one SM at a time (no virtual channel
support),
there is no (known) way to get concurrent pkcs11 access

This "feature" makes unusable most of signing applets commonly used in many
official sites

Afaik opensc-pkcs11 is thread/process aware, and non-sm based cards can
successfully
handle "n" processes without any problem noticed. but for DNIe, I need some way
to "centralize" all SM task in a single process/thread

I'm thinking on a sort of "SM daemon" to take care on apdu encoding/decoding

What do you feel on this approach?

btw, most of cryptoapplet jarfiles I know can handle access to card by mean
of CSP, PKCS#11 and NSS interfaces. Can you confirm me that selecting NSS
as interface instead pkcs#11 would solve this problem ?

Juan Antonio