Hello,

On 16.02.2011 13:21, Martin Paljak wrote:
> Hello,
> On Feb 16, 2011, at 12:32 PM, webmas...@opensc-project.org wrote:
>> -----------
>> card-piv: 'ssize_t' is not defined when compiling with Visual Studio
> (I'm on the road not connected to work PC with git and more links, but some
> comments nevertheless)
>
> Windows does have SSIZE_T. But Windows prototype for uses int for _read(). So
> the best solution probably lies in between two options, the other one being
> mapping SSIZE_T in winconfig.h instead.
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/library/ms235412(v=VS.80).aspx
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa383751(v=vs.85).aspx
Thanks for the links.

Before this commit in OpenSC source, in all cases beside the card-piv.c, the
value returned by 'read()' is assigned to the 'int' type variable .
That's why this commit.
For a while I don't see solution intermediate between two options, but do we
really need to look it for?

--
Viktor Tarasov  <viktor.tara...@opentrust.com>