Hello,
On Mar 1, 2011, at 4:13 PM, Brian Thomas wrote:
> Is the STARCOS SPK 2.3 smart card supported by OpenSC version 12?  I cannot
> initialize (pkcs15-init –CT) this card with OpenSC version 11.13 but not with
> version 12.  The error message returned is: “Security Status not satisfied”

If it worked with 0.11 and does not work with 0.12 it is a regression. The
error suggests it is because of internal pin caching and authentication object
rework done starting from r4048 [1]
If you could test with that version and a few versions around it would be
great, together with logs if possible.

Sorry, don't have such a card myself.

[1] http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/changeset/4048
--