Hi all.

Trying to optimize DNIe card driver, I'd like to cache current df to avoid
extra select_file()'s

DNIe card cannot handle select_file(SC_PATH_TYPE_PATH) directly: it has to be
splitted into
recursive  calls to select_file(SC_PATH_TYPE_FILE_ID).

Studying other card drivers i figure that the way to do is by mean of
sc_card_cache structure,
but I've not seen a common way to handle it. Some drivers doesn't make any use,
other ones
doesn't handle nor current_df neither current_ef, but works with current_path.

Also, I've noticed that sc_(un)lock() clears sc_card_cache. Is this correct?. I
cannot see
the reason on this behaviour

Any ideas?. Actually I'm working wiht cache code from card-flex.c, but unsure
if there is
a better approach for "my" card

https://forja.cenatic.es/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/?root=opendnie

BTW: Martin: We are working in a "DNIe hackfest meeting" next month, and would
like
to invite some people from OpenSC team to come to Spain to get a roadmap for
DNIe
integration into OpenSC mainstream

Juan Antonio