Hello guys.

Following Viktor advice, I managed to make the card  compatible with PKCS#11
interface. I've found  two ways to make it work:

1) First is initalizing the card as Viktor said:
#pkcs15-init -C --profile pkcs15+onepin

2) Second is intializing like that:
#pkcs15-init -C --no-so-pin

By doing that, I can call most of PKCS#11 interface functions.

The only thing I've missed is the C_InitToken and C_InitPin functions, that
are not supported. I think there's a strong reason for that tough.

2011/3/21 Martin Paljak <mar...@martinpaljak.net>

> Hello,
>
> On Mar 19, 2011, at 11:12 PM, Felipe Blauth wrote:
> > However, I still can't generate a key pair  neither coding directly
> against PKCS#11  API (with opensc-pkcs11.so) nor using pkcs11-tool (I get
> CKR_GENERAL_ERROR).
>
> a) have you tried with OpenSC 0.12.0?

Yes, I did. But the behavior didn't change.

> b) can you provide the debug log?

If still necessary, I can.

> c) whre can the spk2.4 cards be bought online?

I actually don't know. I'm still in school and the laboratory I work already
had those cards, the University bought them...

Regards,

Felipe Blauth.