Le jeudi 07 avril 2011 à 10:04 +0200, Ludovic Rousseau a écrit :
> According to
> http://www.opensc-project.org/doc/pam_pkcs11/pam_pkcs11.html#id298646
> you must use make_hash_link.sh (now renamed in pkcs11_make_hash_link)

Thanks, I was using c_rehash. This is probably the same, no?

> > I think I understand. Only local CA certs can
> > be used for checking certificates. CAs like CAcert.org cannot be
> used.
>
> Could you explain why?

I really don't know why. This is what I read here: From
http://www.opensc-project.org/doc/pam_pkcs11/pam_pkcs11.html#configfile

NOTE: Due to OpenSSL library limitations, CA entries must reside in the
local file system, and cannot be accessed from a remote server. So
although user auth can be done in a remote way, certificate validation
must be done locally.

CA entries means 'hash files', right?
All this is not very clear.

Kind regards,