Hello,

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 11:13, Viktor TARASOV
<viktor.tara...@opentrust.com> wrote:
>> ... the other 'warnings' should not happen with 'READ BINARY' when data
>> are returned,
>> with exception of 6281 'Part of the returned data may be corrupted'.
>> I guess that this 'warning' is an error and cannot be ignored.
>> An appropriate checking has to be added to the proposed diff .
>
> Here is the diff of the complete patch proposal.

What about treating all errors as "exceptions", meaning they all share
the same namespace and should be handled by higher level tools (like
exceptions should be caught), so that an end user would probably never
see this in real life, under normal circumstances? With such
interpretation there would be no differences between "errors" and
"warnings" (the nature of the exception is for a developer to figure
out)

Best,

Martin