El mar, 26-04-2011 a las 22:53 +0200, Juan Antonio Martinez escribió:
[...]
> > One option would be to remove public key files from emulation
> > (like the Estonian eID),
> Perhaps I'll need some help: pkcs15-dnie.c just parses pkcs15 data
> from card, and patches some file paths and ID's... no clear idea
> about how to remove found entries from pkcs15 opensc's structures

Ok, I finally did it. pkcs15-tool -D no longer shows "public keys"
on my DNIe card

pkcs15-tool trace says that no public key found, so looks for
keys in cert, find it, tries to read certificate...
... And dies with "security status not satisfied":

Remember that DNIe requires pin to read certificates,
but sc_pkcs15_read_certificate() seems that does not take
care on it and dies on -1211 error...

> > and to move the handling of certificate->pubkey to generic
> > libopensc code. This would require filtering for duplicate objects.

There is already a sc_pkcs15_pubkey_from_cert() function. ¿are you
taking about that?. If yes I could try to write a patch...
... but no idea on how to handle "pin required" previous error.

Time to sleep :-)
Juan Antonio