Hello,

2011/4/29 Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE <jmpo...@gooze.eu>:
> * OpenSC installer should detect the upgrade. It only proposes an
> installation.

What would be the purpose of the "upgrade" if in essence the only idea
of the installer is to distribute the files built? If new files are in
fact installed to the machine then I don't see the problem. If it
fails to re-install and deliver the new files (with different
timestamps) it would be an issue.

> * Reinstalling a build over a previous build will uninstall OpenSC
> utilities executables. OpenSC is shown as installed but it seems to be
> removed.

I've been able to re-produce it sometimes, but I don't know the reason
or a fix for this. I *suspect* it might have something to do with
locked file (like when you have a command prompt open with CWD=tools
folder.

Nevertheless, I upgraded WiX on both 32 and 64 bit builders to the
latest version (3.6.1629), maybe this fixes something. Builds #197
(x86) and #116 (x64) are built with the updated WiX. Please test.

Best,
Martin