El jue, 02-06-2011 a las 20:34 +0200, Ludovic Rousseau escribió:
> 2011/6/2 Martin Paljak <mar...@martinpaljak.net>:
> > A question: how many current commiters don't yet use Git (and/or git-svn)
> > for OpenSC development?
>
> I :-)
> But I don't mind changing for Git.
>
> Current SVN commiters would have a Git repository each on opensc-project.org?
> Or only the "official" OpenSC version will be hosted at
> opensc-project.org? And you would pull from Git repositories hosted
> elsewhere?

I've noticed that OpenSC is already at github.com [1], but not sure
if github is ready to be used as OpenSC master for clone&fork our own
branches (Seems that svn contents is newer than github's)

So any guide/tip on how to handle migration and developer's
repositories , push proceedings and so will be welcomed

Juan Antonio

[1] https://github.com/martinpaljak/OpenSC