Hello,

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 13:21, Dhinesh gunasekaran
<gdhinesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> i tried creating a certificate after loading pkcs11 engine and module
> opensc-pkcs11.so, i get the following errors,
>
> Organizational Unit Name (eg, section) []:testbed
> Common Name (eg, YOUR name) [CA_dhinu]:CA_dhinu
> Email Address [d.gunaseka...@gmail.com]:d.gunaseka...@gmail.com
> problems making Certificate Request
> 10197736:error:0B07807C:x509 certificate routines:X509_PUBKEY_set:method not
> supported:x_pubkey.c:112:
> Segmentation fault

Please give more information, like how exactly did you try to do the
CSR, what commands you used, which package versions do you have.

Have a look at http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/ReportingBugs

On the other hand, I think that embedding CSR generation into
pkcs15-tool/pkcs15-init would be really useful.

Best,
Martin