Hi list!

Since OpenDNIe Hackfest had been celebrated, I have studied the possibility
of mount some nodes in Emergya for internal projects's testing and it  can
be used from the Martin's Jenkins.

First, It is proposed:

   - Windows 7 - Interner Explorer 7,8,9; Firefox 3.6 y 4.X; Chrome
   - Windows Vista - Interner Explorer 7,8,9; Firefox 3.6 y 4.X; Chrome
   - Windows XP - Interner Explorer 7,8,9; Firefox 3.6 y 4.X; Chrome
   - Ubuntu
      - Ubuntu Natty - Firefox 3.6 y 4.X; Chrome
      - Ubuntu Maverick - Firefox 3.6 y 4.X; Chrome
      - Ubuntu Lucid - Firefox 3.6 y 4.X; Chrome
   - OS X - Safari, Firefox y Chrome

in 32/64 bit versions.

What do you need for nightly builds?
What would be the use of the nodes? Is it only 1 hour could trigger 4 to 5
am?

Moreover, in terms of testing, I am preparing a battery of tests based on
Selenium IDE to test releases in various browsers OpenDNIe against validated
[2] and how the basic tests we did in the Hackfest [2] that could be
exportable to other settings. You can follow the development in [3].

If you like the idea, it could be exported to other e-card.

Thank you very much and greetings.

[1] https://valide.redsara.es/valide/pages/irValidarFirma
[2] https://forja.cenatic.es/frs/download.php/1263/JavaDNIeExamples.tar.gz
[3] https://github.com/Emergya/opensc-testing