Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> >> The good news is that a new stable version of libusb should be
> >> available "soon".
> >
> > Oh cool. Thanks for fixing it.

The patch has been available for a long time already, it has taken
libusb a good while to catch up with all issues.

> > Is it worth filing bugs with the distros and getting them to
> > include patch(es) in their libusb packages?
>
> I don't think so. The libusb version 1.0.9 should be available "soon".

I would have made the release yesterday but I discovered several
commits for Mac OS X that had fallen through the cracks and I hope
they can get a bit of testing today or tomorrow.

Filing bugs to get the 1.0.9 version into distros would be great,
there are many bugfixes in the new version.

//Peter