On 2011-09-22 17:31, Crypto Stick wrote:
> The Gnuk project [1] is working on support of ECDSA. But I expect a few
> more weeks or months until a public release.
>
> [1] http://www.fsij.org/gnuk/

It was nice to see yet another Open Hardware token project!

The RSA signature numbers were quite impressive in spite of using standard
electronics.

It is a pity that I can't use exactly the same STM32 model but my project
requires more Flash and RAM as well as an additional 4Mb store in order
to effectively work as a Gnome Keyring in hardware.

One token for each provider (trust network) seems like a bad idea
when Google already in their shipping product can do better:

http://mail.google.com/wallet

On-line provisioning [presumably] with end-to-end security; the works!

As all "genuine" smart card systems, there is no publicly available
description on how it works.  The NXP chip seems to be NDA protected :-)

Open Hardware rocks!

Anders