Hello Jean-Pierre,

I guess that you are using the version of OpenSC where the implementation of
IAS/ECC support was not completely finished.
The multi-application aspects of IAS/ECC card where implemented in PKCS#11 only
recently and are not yet ported into the main branch.

You can try the github 'secure-messaging' branche of OpenSC.
https://github.com/viktorTarasov/OpenSC/tree/secure-messaging
(Unfortunately Jenkins is not currently working and you will need to compile it
yourself.)

Here, by the OpenSC configuration ('create_slots_for_pins' option) you can
specify how the objects from different
on-card applications are presented by the pkcs11 slots.
By default there will be one slot per on-card application plus one for SignPIN.
You can also configure to have only one slot with all objects protected by
UserPIN from the all on-card applications.

I think that any of this configurations will permit you to address the key that
you need -- in the unique slot, or by combination slot-id and key-id.

Kind regards,
Viktor.