Le 04/01/2012 17:07, Viktor Tarasov a écrit :
> [...]

I encountered the same problem with the double key usage:
CryptGetUserKey(..., AT_KEYEXCHANGE, ...) returns the key handle,
but the following CryptDecrypt(...) returns NTE_BAD_KEY;

Big temptation to suggest the bug of CSP, but the 'certutil -SCinfo' seems
working properly.

Anyway, I rolled it back to you original idea.
https://github.com/viktorTarasov/OpenSC/commit/4c532adf52f4b2e5d199b91c69ac174ae93226ca

Thanks,
Viktor.