Hello,

Le 09/01/2012 14:02, Ludovic Rousseau a écrit :
> Le 9 janvier 2012 13:51, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE <jmpo...@gooze.eu> a écrit
> :
>> Le dimanche 08 janvier 2012 à 14:51 +0100, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE a
>> écrit :
>>> Now, from OpenSC main page on GITHUB [1] it is written that
>>> organization
>>> members are Martin and Ludovic. Does it mean that only Martin and
>>> Ludovic can accept and commit changes to main tree?
>> To be more precise, could Alon and Viktor and make other candidates also
>> become official members of the OpenSC organization [1] on GIT hub:
>> https://github.com/OpenSC
>>
>> This is quite ridiculous to believe that OpenSC could belong to two
>> developers only: Martin and Ludovic.
>>
>> What is your opinion? Can we discuss that?
> I am new to gerrit and github. So I am not sure what to do and try to
> be cautious.
>
> I see the Pull request from entersafe at [1].
> I also see two comments from ViktorTarasov. Do entersafe plan to
> update the code as suggested by Viktor?

It seems that only Martin can enlighten situation.

> Le 08/12/2011 20:32, Martin Paljak a écrit :
>> * Github.com pull requests are automagically sent to Gerrit (polled
>> every 5 minutes). This is a convenience method to get pull requests to a
>> central location [1] [2], direct pushing to Gerrit's refs/for/staging
>> should be preferred.

So, direct pushing to Gerrit is preferred.

Afaiu, Martin have selectively pushed part of SM branch to the Gerrit's
'staging' from his own local repository, where he had merged SM branch into
OpenSC branch.
My attempt to push the rest from my own local branch was unsuccessful. Suppose
I do not have sufficient permissions.
Would be nice if Martin, or other administrator, push to Gerrit the rest of SM
branch or delegate to someone else the wider permissions .

>From my point of view, the actual validation system is certainly nice and
>attractive,
but not in relation with the available resources to do the necessary work.
The validation process is inactive during certain time already.
There are two Gerrit administrators -- one of them is off-line, second is new
to Gerrit .
I agree with Jean-Michel -- Gerrit has to be more reactive and, if necessary,
more people be involved into the validation process.

For me it's not clear, with such stagnated Gerrit,
how can we 'move forward', check/test compatibility of the different proposals
and finally prepare common OpenSC 'staging' to test.

> Bye
> [1] https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/pull/12

Kind regards,
Viktor.