Bonjour Douglas E. Engert,

>>The same engine could support more then one card by providing the slot.The
>>-key could slot_nnnnnnn-id_45 where you would have to determine the slot
>>nnnnnnn in some way.
>>(I have not tried an OpenSSL application using 2 cards at the
same time.)

I am using Cryptoflex e-gate v4 32k card which contains 8 slots for
certificates. I have tried slot0-id_45 to slot7-id_45.
On slot 0 it works fine but from slot 1-7 it gives error of empty slot which
means that other 7 slots will must work fine
but if i try slot 8-onwards, it gives error of invalid slot number by which it
can be assumed that it does not work with 2 cards in this way.
I have observed 1 thing that when i try to sign the CSR, read light of the 2nd
smart card also blinks but it always read from the 1st smart card

Any ideas or way out to interact with 2nd card?

Regards