I too would request that Vicktor's Secure Messaging branch
would be committed to OpenSC staging branch soon. In addition to the
ePass2003 it also contains the ECDH C_Derive code that I have been
requesting be added since August, more the 6 months ago.

Since yesterday I have been testing the C_Derive using Viktor's
repository as listed below, and the C_Derive for ECDH is working.

On 3/8/2012 4:37 AM, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Per discussion with Viktor, the epass2003 was included in Viktor's
> Secure Messenging branch:
>
> To compile the ePass2003 driver:
> $ git clone git://github.com/viktorTarasov/OpenSC-SM.git
> $ cd OpenSC-SM
> $ git checkout --track origin/secure-messaging
> $ ./bootstrap
> $ ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc/opensc --enable-sm
> --enable-strict
> make
>
> We hope that Viktor's work and the ePass2003 driver can be committed to
> OpenSC staging branch rapidly. Hoping this message can improve the
> collaboration process.
>
> Kind regards,

  Douglas E. Engert  <deeng...@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory