Le 27 mars 2012 10:50, "Magosányi, Árpád" <m4g...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> We have the following symptoms:
> - some modifications come as a set of patches. Gerrit lets you review a
> patch a time.
> - sometimes it is not even clear what are really the changes
> - sometimes approved patches fail to apply
>
> It would be nice if
> - all patches in gerrit would be shown as relative to a common base
> - this base would be the currently approved head

It should be the case.

The problem is that we have a backlog of patches coming from github.
And that are ordered.
It is possible to resubmit them manually without the artificial
dependency.It is time consuming but not really complex.

> Another nice feature would be to automatically normalize submissions wrt
> whitespaces.
> It is a pity that patches should be rejected only because some misplaced
> spaces, while there are tools out there to automatically reformat code.

My solution is to configure VIM [1] to display extra spaces and tabs in red.
http://www.carbon-project.org/Vim__How_to_prevent_trailing_whitespaces.html

Bye

[1] http://www.vim.org/

--