On Saturday, April 21 at 11:56AM, Nguyễn Hồng Quân wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm trying to modify by using APDU in opensc-explorer tool.
> For example I want to change the "preferred language" of cardholder with
> this command:
> apdu 00DA5F2D02656E
>
> (the APDU is 00 DA 5F 2D 02 65 6E).
>
> However, prior to do that, I have to verify Admin PIN. I tried this command:
> apdu 00200083080102030405060708
> (the APDU is 00 20 00 83 08 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08, with Admin PIN is
> 12345678). But the result is not successful:
> "69 82".
>
> Is my APDU is correct?

The card seems to tell you that the PIN you entered is incorrect. The
encoding doesn't look correct. I suggest BCD encoding, which is
something like:
12 34 56 78
or ASCII encoding, which is something like this:
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Maybe if we knew the type of card, someone could provide more speciffic
help on this

--
Frank Morgner

Virtual Smart Card Architecture  http://vsmartcard.sourceforge.net